Friday, August 22, 2008

Nottawasaga Team Building Camp.

Players - Parents and anyone else who cares;

I KNOW I was supposed to be entering a day by day journal of the camp but, truth be told - we were very busy.

I went out of my way to make sure there were plenty of things for the girls to do - they were kept busy on and off the ice. I foolishly neglected to factor in that I would be just as, if not more busy.

It was a fantastic week from all standpoints and in the next couple of days I will be posting a post camp synopsis and overview of what was done, said and most of all accomplished this week.

I am just waiting for photos to give you a better look and feel to what went on. A few nicknames were given and a few updated.

I am back at my desk at work to get a rest from the activities.

Thanks to all who participated - the Yamauchis for their hospitality - the staff for their support and especially the parents for allowing this to happen.

Talk to you soon.
--
Jeff.

No comments: